Monday, December 5, 2016

Kylie Cosmetics - Koko Kollection


I've been loving Kylie Cosmetics (a brand created by Kylie Jenner) for a while now but haven't yet made a post about them. I've spent many nights, sitting up until early hours, waiting for new products to go on sale. The life of a make-up addict.

Recently, Kylie brought out a new collection with her sister, Khole Kardashian. As soon as I saw this release, I fell in love with the packaging completely. Rose gold is just my fav and the signature drops look super effective.


The collection includes four lip products. Three of them are matte formulas and the fourth is a gloss. I already own quite a few of her products so I knew that I would love them. This cost $40.00 with shipping at $14.95. I also had to pay a custom charge. Getting Kylie Cosmetics can be super expensive but the products really make up for that.


The four shades are;
  • Gorg - A matte finish which is a dark purple.
  • OKURRR - A matte finish which is a pink/red.
  • Khlo$ - A matte finish which is a light brown nude.
  • Damn Gina - A gloss which is a beautiful nude pink with silver specks.
My favourite one at the moment is Khlo$ with Damn Gina on the top. Looks great for a natural finish, especially around Christmas. All the shades are very pigmented and look great with just one swipe. They last most of the day and rarely need re-application. Overall, I am super happy with them and will definitely carry on buying products from her.

Below are some swatches;





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger