Friday, November 25, 2016

Another MAC Haul


I'm obsessed. But you already knew that so moving on... MAC have had quite a few new collections out recently, the biggest one being their Christmas one. This year, it is called the Nutcracker collection and as always, the packaging is beautiful. 


I picked up four things from the Nutcracker collection. They are; Viva Glam Lip Compact, Lipstick in Leap of Delight, Magic Dust Eyeshadow in Dance Flowers Dance and Sweet Peach Face Compact.


I brought the lip compact because I don't own many lip palettes. I never tend to go near them as I always think that they won't be as pigmented as a lipstick bullet. Recently, I tried a palette from Seventeen and it was actually really good. I've realised that as long as I have a good brush to apply them, they shouldn't be any different. Lip palettes are a great way to try a variety of shades.

The face compact includes a highlighter and a blusher. Both beautiful products! The lipstick is a dark purple matte shade and the eyeshadow is a pink shimmer.


I then brought two products from other collections, which are; Selena Lipstick in Dreaming Of You and In The Spotlight Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Beaming Blush.

Displaying IMG_2019.JPG

The lipstick is a beautiful deep matte red which is perfect for the winter. The skinfinish is absolutely stunning. Again, it's great for the Christmas period to add a little extra sparkle.

I really can't wait until the Mariah Carey collection comes out! The packaging is my favourite so far.

Until next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger