Friday, February 12, 2016

Drugstore Make-Up Haul

I went shopping. And we all know that when I go shopping, I can't help but buy make-up. It's such a bad habit to have but I just can't help myself. I thought I would share my findings with you.


The first things I brought are for my face. My favourite foundation is the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation and this Maybelline one looks very similar. I think I have probably got the wrong shade but it should be okay for the summer. I also brought an eye primer from Collection. The formula is so lovely. It's a gel texture and has small specks of shimmer in it. I love this in an eye primer as it means you can wear it alone also.

Collection Illuminating and Reviving Eye Primer + Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation
I also brought a Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice which I'm in love with. I've been seeing them all over my Instagram and knew I had to get my hands on one. It seriously lived up to my expectations.

Sleek Highlighter Palette in Solstice
 

I then grabbed a couple of mascaras as I'm wanting to try a new one and I'd heard lots of things about the new Revlon ones so I picked up the one that seemed to most suit me. I also picked up the new Maybelline one.

Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara + Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara


Next I brought some false eyelashes from Eyelure that are the new 'stick on' ones. They look so simple and easy to use so I can't wait to try them. I also brought a new gel eyeliner from Rimmel in Black which is just one of my everyday products that I needed to replace. Lastly, I brought an eyebrow crayon from Maybelline which I love. It's so easy to apply and allows you to create whatever shape you prefer.

Eyelure Express Lashes in 035 + Rimmel Scandalyes Gel Liner in Black

Maybelline Brow Drama Crayon in Medium Brown
I then obviously had to buy some lipsticks. I got one from Max Factor and one from Rimmel. The Max Factor one is part of the Marilyn Monroe collection which is a beautiful red and the Rimmel one is by Kate Moss.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Nude 43 + Max Factor Lipstick in Marilyn Carbenet 

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed seeing my purchases,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger