Monday, May 18, 2015

Elf Cosmetics Haul

Elf has always been a brand that I've wanted to try for a long time now. I always had the idea of buying a few bits but because it was only available online or at minimal stores, in the UK, I always seemed to forget about it! Sadly, the online UK distributors from Elf have now stopped shipping to the UK so Elf products have become even harder to find. Because of this, there was a huge sale on the website so I took that opportunity to purchase quite a few things and I thought I would share with you..

Face Products and Brushes

  • Moisturizing Foundation Stick in Nude
  • Contour Brush
  • Eyeliner Brush


Cheek Products
  • Natural Radiance Blusher in Innocence
  • Mineral Blush in Bliss
  • Mineral Blush in Plum
  • Blush in Candid Coral
  • Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
  • Golden Bronzer

Eye Products
  • Eye Transformer
  • Mineral Eyeshadow in Socialite
  • Matte Eyeshadow in Pearl
  • Matte Eyeshaow in Smoke
  • Matte Eyeshadow in Charcoal
  • Everyday Lash Collection
  • Flirty Lash Collection
  • Cream Eyeliner in Golden
  • Brightening Eye Colour in Nouveau Nudes



Lip Products
  • Lip Balm SPF 15 in Rose
  • Moisturising Lipstick in Cheeky
  • Moisturising Lipstick in Velvet Rope
  • Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon
  • Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peaceful Pink
  • Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Romantic Rouge
  • Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine
  • Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Tiki Torches
  • Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star


Nail Products
  • Nail Polish in Mod Mauve
  • Nail Polish in Mint Cream (My Favourite!!)
  • Nail Polish in Misty Haze

And that's it! I admit, I did go a little crazy but I have an excuse, right!?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger